Friday, January 23, 2015

Free Digital Page kit- Journal This


Journal This is great for digital scrapbooks, journals, life project journals, planners, etc. You can edit these files in your favorite editing program. Create your own stuff with them or print them out and use them for your paper scrapbooks or journaling!

I am planning on making some printable pages using this kit to print out for use in my Erin Condren Planner! I think it will be fun!!


I have broken this kit down into separate downloads because the file would be too large.


JOURNAL THIS - PAPERS


JOURNAL THIS - CARDS



 JOURNAL THIS - DATES 2


  
JOURNAL THIS - DATES



 JOURNAL THIS - EXTRAS



JOURNAL THIS - WORDS

I hope you enjoy my Free Digital Downloads as much as I enjoy offering them to you!

If you use these, please comment and let me know how you used them! I would also love to see pictures of what you have done with them! I love to see how creative minds work!!!

Please share on Social Media! If you share, Please link back to this page for the downloads. Do not offer these downloads on your site. Thanks!!!
--------------LINKED UP-------------



http://diyshowoff.com/category/other/that-diy-party/
The Idea Room

7 comments:

Gramma Rita said...

Thank you for this awesome kit! Love it, and appreciate your generosity! :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much! It is wonderful!

Egle "FairyMouseMom" Liutkus said...

Thanks so much, Michelle. They will have to be put on hold when I catch a break from school! (Egle)

Monika Wright | I Love It All said...

Just so fun and adorable! I'll be sharing on my Facebook page, too, thanks.

Being Mrs Miles said...

THANK YOU THANK YOU thanks! Will have fun using your beautiful creations.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much!

Carolyn Albro said...

These are perfect!! Thank you SO much. I downloaded the journaling cards, they're just what I was looking for.